Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ed Genson, Shyster to the Stars!


Yo, Gov. Blago!

I feel like I know you now, after all we've been through. Your unnatural hair, your grace under pressure (as evidenced by the affidavit), your need to go jogging in the face of reporters, and your Johnny Carson like delivery of your intention "I will fight, I will fight, I will fight!"

So I wanted to congratulate you on your choice of Ed Genson as a defense attorney. Many fine Americans have retained this individual to assist them when they were wrongfully accused, and so he has vast experience in that arena. I do have one concern - he is better at getting those accused to inappropriate behavior with minors (R. Kelly) off than he is with public officials. He has lost several cases, and had to work plea deals with others. I'm not suggesting that you do anything inappropriate with a minor, but if you stay with this attorney that might be your best bet.

Of course, you could just be guilty as sin and need to go down for the count on this one. It's one of the two, I feel certain...

Best Regards,

-Dread Frog God

No comments:

Post a Comment